Friday, September 18, 2009

Update

August and September are slow months for high school basketball. Recruiting is heavy right now with coaches being able to attend open gyms and work outs. College coaches also have to organize and conduct individual work outs while balancing time to hit the road and recruit. So, by no means is this time of the year slow for them.

I don't have much player news right now. The annual fall league that I coach is will be starting up in the next few weeks. If there are any players with college potential in the Indy area that want to play in the league contact me or just leave a comment.

I have been to a couple sets of individual work outs so far. I plan to attend more in the near future. D1 schools are allowed one hour of team work outs a week in the preseason and hopefully I will be able to make a few of those soon.

The season is fast approaching!

No comments: